Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We are looking for YOU!
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to meet you.
We’re looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team.
Your role in our team:
- You are significantly involved in the planning and implementation of digital multichannel marketing measures (programmatic advertising, display, social media paid ads, Youtube, etc.)
- You create a continuous analysis and success control including reporting, documentation and optimization
- You create AB-testings and analyses for ongoing performance development
- You develop targeting and retargeting strategies
- You are an excellent communication expert and love to write creative texts
Now let’s talk about your background:
- Completed education – preferably in digital communications, e-commerce or online marketing.
- Professional experience in online and/or performance marketing
- Experience with Google tools (Analytics, Google Ads, Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.), Facebook tools (Ad Manager, Insights, Creator Studio, etc.) and Programmatic Advertising (DV360 and/or Adform)
- Enjoy varied and challenging work with several different clients
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Monthly LX breakfast with company updates.
- Free tickets for the MotoGP, our LX summer party and other events
- In coordination with your team, you can arrange home office days according to your needs.
- Choose between Windows Laptop or MacBook
- You have the possibility to use our offices in Linz or Hagenberg on some days.
- Your salary is € 2.800,- – 3.600,- depending on your qualifications.
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)