Web Frontend Developer
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We´re hiring a Frontend Developer
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to meet you.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join our dev team.
- Hands-on experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Sense for creating perfect frontends based on user-centered design concepts
- Experience in software development lifecycle and CI/CD
- Good English language skills (since you will work in a multi-national company)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software-/web development
As a plus,
- you have experience with any of those: WordPress, PHP, Next.js, GitHub actions, storyblok
- you have Jamstack architecture knowledge
Our technology stack
- Next.js, SASS, Tailwind, Storybook for Component Library
Tasks awaiting you
- Contribution to the entire web development process
- Coordination, design and implementation of technical and functional requirements (frontend)
- Go-live support
- Ensuring quality standards (code reviews, automated tests, etc.) and creating project documentation
- Collaboration in a self-managed team with members of different experience levels
- Implementation of websites based on sophisticated designs and high-performance web applications
- Monthly LX breakfast with company updates
- Free tickets for MotoGP, our LX summer party and more events
- Up to 40% home office
- Choose between Windows Laptop or MacBook
- After the onboarding, feel free to work from our other offices in Linz or Hagenberg.
- Your gross annual salary is € 42,000 – depending on your qualifications, we will of course be happy to pay you more.
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)