Head of UX & UI
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We are looking for YOU!
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to meet you.
We’re looking for a Head of UX & UI to join our Team.
Your role in our team:
- You will lead an international team of specialists working for clients to improve the user experience for different digital touchpoints (UX/UI, research, etc.).
- You are committed to developing solutions in line with the “User Centered Design” approach
- You are responsible for defining the tool stack, technologies and methodologies for your area, as well as scouting for innovations
- You strategically develop UX design skills and standards in your team as well as in the organization on a continuous basis
- You plan team resources, prioritize their use and act as a sparring partner and subject matter expert both internally and externally
Now let’s talk about your background:
- Several years of professional experience as a UX Design Lead or Senior UX Designer who want to take the next step in the career ladder together with us, ideally in an agency or comparable interdisciplinary in-house setup
- Expertise to be able to support in all phases of the design process, from initial idea to final solution
- Experience working with internal and external development and project teams to achieve the best possible output for the user
- In-depth user knowledge with state of the art design software to create wireframes, mockups, and holistic prototypes
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home up to 40%.
- The possibility to work in our offices in Wels, Linz, Hagenberg, or Mattighofen
- An international corporate culture and an appreciative cooperation in a collegial team
- Regular company events
- Personal development
- And much more…
- The salary range is between € 4,000 and 5,600 gross, depending on experience and qualifications
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)