Part time (w/m/d)
Open position in HR
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to see you.
We’re looking for an awesome HR Manager to join our team.
Your role in our team:
- You develop the recruiting and further personnel development strategy together with the management team
- You optimise existing and develop new recruiting tools and survey, organise and coordinate training and further education measures.
- You provide advice to the specialists and managers and support them in the onboarding process.
- In addition, you design an employee retention strategy, organise and develop incentive programmes and employee events.
Now let’s talk about your background. Ideally, you:
- You have gained at least 3 – 5 years of practical experience after your studies (FH/University)
- You are familiar with current recruiting processes and tools as well as PE processes
- You are a proactive and innovative personality with an independent and structured way of working
- You have excellent communication skills, a competent manner, are solution-oriented and have a high degree of flexibility (willingness to travel to events is a prerequisite)
- You are in a responsible role where you can play a leading role in shaping the future
- You can develop in an extremely appreciative, familiar and international working environment
- Attractive benefits such as flexible working hours, remote working, further training, team events, parking spaces, good public transport connections, fruit/drinks available free of charge
- Your annual gross salary (full-time) is at least € 45,000 (depending on your qualifications, we will be happy to pay you more, of course)
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)