Online Marketing Manager
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We are looking for YOU!
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to meet you.
We’re looking for a Online Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team.
- You are significantly involved in the planning and implementation of digital multichannel marketing measures (programmatic advertising, display, social media paid ads, Youtube ads, etc.)
- You create ongoing analyses and performance reviews including reporting, documentation and optimization
- You develop targeting and retargeting strategies
- You create A/B testing and analyses for ongoing performance development
- You have excellent communication skills and love writing creative copy
- You create customer presentations and hold customer meetings
What you bring:
- Completed training in digital communications, e-commerce or online marketing
- Professional experience in online and/or performance marketing
- Experience with Google tools (Analytics, Google Ads, Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.), Facebook tools (Ad Manager, Insights, Creator Studio, etc.) and Programmatic Advertising (DV360 and/or Adform)
- xEnjoy varied and challenging work with different clients
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours and the option of up to 40% home office.
- The possibility to work in our offices in Wels, Linz, Hagenberg, or Mattighofen
- An open and international corporate culture in a collegial team at eye level
- Regular company events
- Personal development – and much more …
- According to the collective agreement, a monthly gross salary of EUR 2,854 is provided. We are of course prepared to pay more depending on qualifications and experience.
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)