(Senior) UX Researcher
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We´re hiring a (Senior) UX Researcher
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to meet you.
We’re looking for an awesome UX Researcher to join our design team.
We are looking for a passionate UX Researcher. You’ll explore behaviours and motivations by conducting research as well as interviews, usability testing and more. By applying deep research expertise across a wide range of approaches, you’ll develop an understanding of the user that will impact design across the product lifecycle.
Your role in our team:
- Identify research needs together with our Design and Engineering Teams.
- Lead research activities, which may include: contextual/remote interviews, diary studies, surveys, workshops, concept/usability testing sessions (physical and/or digital prototypes), deep data analysis, etc.
- Lead brainstorm and research meetings internally and with clients.
- Design, plan and resource user research projects.
- Communicate research insights in creative and effective ways to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, operations managers and engineers to ensure research is implemented in every aspect of the product, providing a holistic view of our users.
- Identify the best qualitative and user-centered design methodologies, based on allocated resources and project goals.
Now let’s talk about your background. Ideally, you:
- Drive the optimization of the customer experience along the customer journey independently and iteratively, so that new customer-centric products, services and processes can be created.
- Generate insights via UX tests, surveys, interviews and workshops directly with end customers.
- Evaluate surveys and feedback and present findings in a target group-specific and understandable way.
- Work closely with designers and our clients to ensure that the user experience is coordinated in every aspect of the product.
- Work on pilot projects to make the impact of a better customer experience tangible through prototypes, which you iteratively develop further.
- Understand the customer as well as the business perspective, balancing business values & customer needs.
- A creative working environment with flexible working hours.
- A varied range of tasks with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Personalized development and training opportunities.
- A coffee flat rate with lots of fresh fruit.
- An annual gross salary of € 50,000. Depending on your qualifications and skills, we’ll be happy to raise it.
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)