(Senior) UX Researcher
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We´re hiring a (Senior) UX Researcher
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to meet you.
We’re looking for an awesome UX Researcher to join our team.
We are looking for a passionate UX Researcher. You’ll explore behaviours and motivations by conducting research as well as interviews, usability testing and more. By applying deep research expertise across a wide range of approaches, you’ll develop an understanding of the user that will impact design across the product lifecycle.
Your role in our team:
- You drive the optimisation of the customer experience along the customer journey independently and iteratively by designing, conducting and analysing experiments, so that new customer-centric products, services and processes can be created.
- You generate insights via UX tests, surveys, interviews and workshops directly with end customers.
- You work closely with designers, product owners and our clients to convince and convey actiable insights.
- You work on pilot projects in order to make the effect of a better customer experience using prototypes and to iteratively develop them further.
- You evaluate analyses with the common analytics tools.
Now let’s talk about your background. Ideally, you:
- With human-centred design methods such as design thinking, customer journey mapping, Service Blueprint and much more, you not only know your way around, but can also apply them perfectly in context.
- User research (quantitative and qualitative methods) is nothing new for you and you also love to interview users yourself.
- You have completed your studies and have 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of UX.
- You are convincing with your strong presentation and communication skills and can prepare content for specific target groups – in German as well as in English.
- Your curiosity drives you to continuously learn and try out new things.
- Flexible working hours and the option of up to 40 % home office
- The possibility of working in our offices in Wels, Linz, Hagenberg, or Mattighofen
- An international corporate culture and an appreciative team spirit in a collegial team
- Regular company events
- Personal development
- According to the collective agreement, the gross monthly salary is EUR 3,455. We are of course prepared to pay more depending on qualifications and experience.
- And much more…
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)