Senior UX Researcher
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We´re hiring a Senior UX Researcher
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to see you.
We are looking for an awesome UX Researcher to join our design team.
We are looking for a passionate UX Researcher who explores behaviours and motivations by conducting research as well as using interviews, usability testing and more. By applying deep research expertise across a wide range of approaches, you’ll develop an understanding of the user that will impact design across the products lifecycle.
Your role in our team:
- Identify research needs in partnership with our Design and Engineering Teams
- Lead research activities which may include: contextual/remote interviews, diary studies, surveys, workshops, concept/usability testing sessions (physical and/or digital prototypes), deep data analysis, etc.
- Lead brainstorm and research meetings internally and with clients
- Design, plan, and resource user research projects
- Communicate research insights in creative and effective ways among stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, operations managers and engineers to ensure research is coordinated into every aspect of the product and provides a holistic view of our users
- You will identify the best qualitative and user-centered design methodologies, based on allocated resources and goals of the project
Now let’s talk about your background. Ideally you:
- You drive the optimization of the customer experience along the customer journey independently and iteratively, so that new customer-centric products, services and processes can be created
- You generate insights via UX tests, surveys, interviews and workshops directly with end customers
- You evaluate surveys and feedback in the respective context and prepare it in a target group-specific and understandable way
- You will work closely with designers and our clients to ensure that the user experience is coordinated in every aspect of the product
- You work on pilot projects to make the impact of a better customer experience tangible through prototypes and iteratively develop them further
- You understand the customer perspective but also the business perspective and act on the overlap between business value & customer needs
What we offer you:
- You are in a creative working environment with flexible working hours
- A varied range of tasks with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Personalized development and training opportunities
- You get a coffee flat rate with lots of fresh fruit
- Your annual gross salary is € 50.000,- (depending on your qualification and skills we are happy to raise it)
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)