Social Media and Web Analyst
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We´re hiring a Social Media and Web Analyst
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to meet you.
We’re looking for an awesome Social Media and Web Analyst to join our team.
As a Social Media and Web Analyst, you’re a self-starter. You pay attention to detail and are able to interpret data for internal management and clients to help inform business decisions. You’ll be actively participating in our business, consistently engaging and contributing ideas and insights that will benefit our internal teams and clients.
Your role in our team:
- Keep a constant eye on the success of our communication and marketing activities (social media monitoring and reporting).
- Plan and coordinate campaigns, thematic focuses and actions in digital corporate communications. Write texts, concepts, presentations, statements, reports and social media posts.
- Have experience in the implementation of SEO/SEM strategies.
- Help coordinate social media channels.
- Display strong storytelling and creative communication skills.
- Serve as a competent contact person and advise clients from an analytics perspective.
- Facilitate a regular exchange with our customers, always keeping analytics goals and customer needs in mind.
- Professionally handle digital media, channels and corresponding tools (social media platforms, Facebook Business & Ads Manager, Google Analytics/Contentsquare, email marketing systems).
- Always keep your analytics knowledge up to date and actively contribute to the further development of our processes, services and products.
- Show your curious, analytical mind and be a problem solver.
Now let’s talk about your background. Ideally, you:
- Have a university degree in communications, journalism, social media and/or marketing or comparable professional qualifications.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in online marketing along with an analytical and strategic mindset.
- Are proficient in Google Ads as well as Facebook Business Manager and show great interest in digital trends.
- Have some experience in writing texts for different purposes (PR, blogs, presentations, etc.) from previous positions.
- Are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Are fluent in English and German.
- A creative working environment with flexible working hours.
- A varied range of tasks with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Personalized development and training opportunities.
- A coffee flat rate with lots of fresh fruit.
- An annual gross salary of € 42,000. Depending on your qualifications and skills, we’ll be happy to raise it.
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)