UX/UI Designer (mid-weight)
Full time employee (f/m/d)
We´re hiring a UX/UI Designer
Hallo! Ciao! Hola! Nice to meet you.
We’re looking for an awesome designer to join our design team.
Your role in our team:
- Work on a variety of interesting digital projects.
- Work on medium-sized and large web applications or enterprise solutions for local and international clients.
- Develop user-focused interactive concepts and prototypes.
- Conduct user research and discovery processes.
- Test and validate design decisions and solutions.
- Evaluate the priority and effectiveness of concepts and solutions.
- Deliver assets to developers and other team members.
- Create, improve and work with design systems.
- Provide and encourage feedback from the design team.
Now let’s talk about your background. Ideally, you:
- Spent at least two years in the same role at a digital agency or a startup.
- Are a competent, skilled and independent designer.
- Are best friends with Figma or XD.
- Know how to use the Adore Creative Suite, especially software like Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Are fluent in English.
- Are a good person, feed stray cats, remember your cousin´s birthday and stuff like that.
- A creative working environment with flexible working hours.
- A varied range of tasks with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Personalized development and training opportunities.
- A coffee flat rate with lots of fresh fruit.
- An annual gross salary of € 42,000. Depending on your qualifications and skills, we’ll be happy to raise it.
Upload your portfolio and CV and send us some links regarding your work. We will get back to you soon :)